Job Type: Permanent
Our key client is seeking a HR Officer to join their growing and market leading organisation.
£30,000 - £33,000/annum Excellent benefits
This position is a new position, as part of the HR team that comprises another Group HR Officer. The role involves providing support to more than 350 employees across the Group's various businesses. The successful candidate will be a member of the HR team and responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies for the business. The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the whole HR function and processes, including payroll, contracts, policies and benefit management.
- Providing first line impartial advice on all HR queries to managers and employees.
- Responsible for all recruitment and on-boarding within the business.
- Providing reports to senior managers and Directors.
- Design, implement and improve staff engagement initiatives and activities across the business.
- Working closely with Senior Management and Line Managers, advising across all levels.
- Maintaining the HR system.
- General HR administration.
- Dealing with both complex and non-complex employee relation issues, including grievances, disciplinaries and dismissals.
- Ensuring all companies policies and employee handbooks are up to date and in line with current employment law legislation.
- Implement, communicate and manage all rewards & benefits schemes across the business.
- Assisting in L&D activities.
- Performance management and appraisals.
The successful candidate will:
- Be CIPD Level 3 qualified and have experience in a HR Officer/Advisor capacity.
- Ideally have experience working in a manufacturing or logistics environment although this is not essential.
- Competitive starting salary with regular reviews as you progress with training.
- Company Life Insurance Scheme (Pay-Out at three times your gross salary tax free to your chosen beneficiary).
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday entitlement increasing with length of service after 3 years.
- Virtual GP, second opinion and physiotherapy.
- Employee Assistance Scheme (EAP) available to employees and close family
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Employee Savings & Discounts
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Let’s Connect Technology Scheme
- ULEV Car Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
Between £30,000 and £33,000 per annum depending on experience.
The role will be based at their Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hours of Work
41.25 hours per week
22 days plus Bank Holidays increasing with length of service after 3 years.