Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a sub-contract sheet metal working company with over 35 years’ experience in manufacturing. We require a welder for our production workshop.
£25,000 - £28,000/annum Excellent bens.
- Experience in TiG and some MiG welding.
- Welding of sheet metal components and assemblies from 0.9mm to 3mm thick.
- You will also be required to clean up welds when needed.
- Should be able to read engineering drawings.
- Mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Small batch work up to several hundred parts and assemblies at a time.
- Commercial welding, not aerospace or MOD. Coded not required.
- Other sheet metal working experience would be an advantage.
39.5 hours per week. Permanent position.
Up to £28,000 PA.