Job Type: Permanent
Ballyfermot, Dublin City
Our key client is currently recruiting for Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Dublin.
£22,100/annum Excellent bens.
They are an established market leader in its field within the Bus, Coach and Rail industries.
Salary: €26,004.00 pa, Pension, DIS Benefit
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, 41.25 hours per week
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the warehouse. You will liaise with the National Operations Manager, Regional Sales Managers, Training Managers and Warehouse staff. You will work towards ensuring that we meet our customers’ expectations by giving the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship when delivering, replacing, repairing and installing vehicle glass.
In addition, you will also be required to:
- Oversee Goods in and make sure all parts collected and booked in are accurately accounted for;
- Oversee Goods out and ensure all pat are quickly identified and dispatched;
- Oversee scheduling and ensure all works are allocated in an efficient manner
- Liaise with the Training and Development Manager and Training Managers to ensure all training programs and followed through
- Ensure all paperwork is completed as per procedure
- Ensure the warehouse and offices are well safe and well maintained, ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
- Where applicable check emails and ensure most up to date requests are met
- Undertake all training as required by the company
- Any other additional duties as assigned by the supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as required
- Supervision / management experience.
- Experience and understanding of managing and working in a warehouse environment
- A full and valid driver’s license & Forklift license
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good attention to detail particularly when processing paperwork
- Understanding of delivery logistics
- Forklift licence
- Be a good team player
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Good levels of reliability
We offer a life insurance scheme to all employees that will pay-out three times your gross salary (tax free) to your chosen beneficiary.