Trainee Vehicle Glazing Installer
Job Type: Permanent
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Our client, a global leader in the field of auto windscreen glass and related products into buses, coaches, trams and trains of all types, sizes and configurations, seeks a Trainee
£21,000/annum OT, Excellent Benefits
No experience required, other than a driving licence.
You will be fully trained, and required to install the Company’s glass and related products into buses, coaches, trams and trains of all types, sizes and configurations, and into any other type of motor vehicle as may be required from time to time. These tasks include the resealing, and the removal and refitting of existing installations. In addition, you will also be required to:
- Ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
- When completing work at our customers sites you will be expected to maintain acceptable standards of personal dress, hygiene and presentation
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a polite and courteous manner when working on our customers sites
- Ensure van is stocked and has all relevant consumable items and tools required to carry out your duties
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately completed
- Undertake warehouse duties if no deliveries have been planned for you at any given time on any given day
- Any other additional duties as assigned by the supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as required
- No experience required – all training will be provided, ideally you will have worked in a warehouse or similar environment.
- Experience of van driving preferred
- A full and valid UK driving license
Hours of Work
41.25, excellent benefits and holidays.
Some weekend work and overtime available.