Trainee Installation Technician
Job Type: Permanent
M24, Slattocks, Borough of Rochdale
Our client, is seeking a Trainee Installation Technician, to work at their Manchester Distribution Centre.
£20,508/annum Excellent bens.
You will be trained, to become a vehicle glazing install technician, working mainly HGV, coaches and trains.
A really interesting and varied role.
- Required to install the Company’s glass and related products into buses, coaches, trams and trains of all types, sizes and configurations, and into any other type of motor vehicle as may be required from time to time.
These tasks include the resealing, and the removal and refitting of existing installations. In addition, also be required to:
- Ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
- When completing work at our customers sites you will be expected to maintain acceptable standards of personal dress, hygiene and presentation
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a polite and courteous manner when working on our customers sites
- Ensure van is stocked and has all relevant consumable items and tools required to carry out your duties
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately completed
- Undertake warehouse duties if no deliveries have been planned for you at any given time on any given day
- Any other additional duties as assigned by the supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as required
To hold a current, valid driving licence. Experience in driving a company vehicle preferred but not essential.
- £20,508 per annum
- Hours of work between 07:00-16:00, 08:00-17:00 and 09:00-18:00, 41.25 hours per week. Shift pattern that will include weekends and bank holidays.
Attractive holiday package of 22 Days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays increasing with length of service after 3 years.
We offer a competitive salary, over time, pension and death in service benefit.
No experience is required as full training will be given.