Technical Support - Engineering
Job Type: Permanent
This position is an office-based role and is very much a customer service position supporting our client's existing and future customers with sales and technical enquiries.
You will be processing quotations/orders and liaising with other internal departments to ensure the best possible customer service and experience is delivered.
As much as this is an office & admin-based position, the successful applicant will have a technical/engineering background rather than pure administration.
- Provide technical support in relation to potential or existing customers enquiries
- Expected to develop a full working knowledge of all company products and services
- Respond proactively to quotation requests received via telephone, e-mail or online
- Process orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Recognize potential opportunities and inform the appropriate sales team member to follow up
- Attend regular technical training sessions
- Be aware of all active marketing strategy’s
- Compliant with our Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental framework and responsibilities.
- Excellent written, oral communication and good listening skills.
- Have an aptitude to understand technical information / product
- Ability to build product codes from customer supplied information
- High level of IT (PC) skills and experience
- Be capable and willing to learn quickly
- Have a good eye for detail
- Should enjoy working with clients and developing relationships with both internal and external customers
- Flexible and quick thinker
- Good team player with a proactive and positive attitude
- Related work experience
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday