Supply Chain Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Brent, Greater London
I am recruiting a Senior Supply Chain Coordinator to join a successful international manufacturer.
Supporting the supply chain function while actively improving the stock management systems.
This is an amazing opportunity to stamp your mark on a business and make a real difference to how it is organised
The role is offered with a salary of c£35K.
The successful candidate will need extensive ERP experience (preferably EFACS) and ideally have a CIPS qualification and understanding of PowerBI.
As well as the day-to-day management of the inventory management software, and supply chain coordination, you will also be actively involved in the introduction of a new stock management system, and the adaption of the current KANBAN system and stock processes to a new factory layout.
- Maintain inventory management software on a daily basis utilising spot checks with the services team, report interrogation and data analysis
- Confirm workflow and usage is aligned between inventory management software and ERP, and troubleshoot where appropriate
- Work to continuously improve software and its application within the business
- Manage Kanban bin design, refresh, organisation and up-keep
- Train staff on both inventory management software and Kanban redesign process
- Maintain stock accuracy
- Co-ordinate stock requirement to ensure continuity of supply and budget KPIs met
- Place purchase orders according to the purchasing schedule, and tracking all key information in the company ERP system
- Co-ordinate with partners ensuring that the stock meets the quality required
- Any issues (delay, pricing, quality, volume) to be communicated to the Supply Chain manager
- Ensure that agreed stock levels of finished products with Supply Chain manager are maintained at all-time such that customer orders can be met.
Stock management / KANBAN system project
The business is investing in a new stock management system that requires an owner to productionise it. This role will be involved in every facet of this project, being responsible for trials through to delivery. This role will also be pivotal in adapting the factory’s Kanban system and stock process to a new factory layout. These two projects sit concurrent to the daily demand of supply chain coordination to support the delivery of the business.