Job Type: Contract, Permanent
Our Client is presently seeking a Stores / Materials Manager for their busy manufacturing facility.
£21,000 - £25,000/annum Excellent bens.
Duties to include:
- Managing all functions within a busy manufacturing facility.
- Coordinating, consolidating and cross-checking materials etc
- Responsible for the stock accountability.
- Maintaining high standards of materials handling.
- Ensuring stock levels are managed and controlled effectively.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety regulation as appropriate.
- Using computer systems to monitor stock control
- Managing all inbound and outbound stock
- Making sure that all deliveries are carried out in time.
- Updating & maintaining records.
Other duties as detailed, and required.
Ideally they would like someone with experience as a Fork Lift Driver - but this is not essential.
You would need a driving licence, previous stores / warehouse experience, be physically fit and a great attitude to work, and commitment to get the job done.
The role would be based with a key client of ours, who are a specialist manufacturer.
Hours - 40 hours a week.
08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday
08:00 - 13:00 Friday
45 Minute lunch break.
Permanent & Temporary Staffing Solutions
Applications from those who seek temp, to perm, or indeed - perm, are welcome.