Senior Account Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Our market leading, forward thinking and expanding client - has a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive.
£27,000 - £30,000/annum Excellent Benefits
The organisation is a great place to work - and only those with a positive mindset and 'can do' attitude need apply.
The role is very much a new post, so the opportunity to mould it in your own style exists.
This is very much a man-management role, assisting staff with growth and helping them hit targets and KPIs. Excellent account management and customer service/support skills are essential.
Official Job Overview
An integral player; whose role it is, to oversee client and customer needs; whilst simultaneously, managing and developing a team of people, and processes, that sit within the company’s business service hub.
- Develop strong and long term client and customer relationships
- Ensure sales targets are achieved
- Attend customer/client meetings, as and when required
- Deliver in-sight, to customers and company, through pro-active data analysis
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up
- Be the first point of escalation for general client & customer complaints
- Support sales team with new business ventures
- Improve on, and develop existing processes and procedures
- Support and manage small team, in-line with company values & beliefs
- Monitor work flow, and ensure company standards and processes are being adhered to.
- Support colleagues in the field team and pro-actively promote a ‘one Team’ culture
- Minimum of 4 years Account Executive experience
- Man-Management Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer software proficiency
- Driving license