Job Type: Permanent
WA8, Hale, Borough of Halton
I am recruiting a Project Manager to join a busy engineering company with an expanding Project team. Initially assisting the Project Director and Operations Manager in running their projects, you will progress to running your own projects.
£30,000 - £50,000/annum.
The role offers a massive opportunity to develop your career and your project management skills
A salary of £30 - £50K is offered, depending on your experience and what you can bring to the role. While you will be based in the Widnes headquarters there will be some foreign travel involved as the projects are based abroad.
You will ideally hold a Project Management qualification and have at least 3 years practical experience.
The role would most likely suit someone from a construction or civil engineering background with experience of infrastructure (gas, water, comms) or oil & gas projects. It will not suit someone with only an IT, finance or similar project background
- Assist in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects
- Management of project administration. Setting up folders, files, reports etc
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- Create and maintain project schedules using standard
- Support the implementation of project management methodologies
- Assist in the coordination of product development activities
- Conduct data analysis to identify project trends and make informed recommendations
- Assist in the management of project documentation
- Support the project team in resolving issues and mitigating risks
- Bachelor's degree (ideally) in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in project management software
- Ability to analyse data and draw meaningful insights
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality