Job Type: Permanent
WA8, Hale, Borough of Halton
I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer, with a mechanical design engineering background to join a rapidly expanding team supporting a number of projects across Europe and Africa.
£28,000 - £40,000/annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent engineering graduate with 2-3 years industry work experience under their belt, looking to move to the next stage in their career.
Key to the role is enthusiasm and drive, the ability to be work in a changing environment, and a real love of engineering. There will be some foreign travel in order to support the Project Manager, but it will not be excessive.
This is very much a project delivery role, so you will be working on producing engineering drawings, design specifications, Operation & Maintenance technical documents.
You will also be putting together the bill of materials, and liaising with suppliers, logistics, and purchasing, as well attending occasional site meetings and liaising with our partners.
You do not need to have necessarily have done the above tasks, but will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to do so (either from previous projects or work experience)
The role is offered with a starting salary of £40K
- Collaborate with the project team to develop and implement engineering solutions
- Design and develop systems, components, and products using CAD software (ideally Solidworks)
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including drawings, specifications, and reports
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project milestones are met
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or similar
- Experience with system design and development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and drive