Job Type: Permanent
Our client is presently seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor - this is very much an opportunity to join a growing company, and make a real difference.
£28,000 - £35,000/annum Excellent benefits.
Initially a hands-on approach is required, to learn the present procedures, and products - followed by an ongoing team management, process improvement, procedure writing and incorporating manufacturing techniques and your previous experience.
The job holder is responsible for providing effective coordination and support of the Manufacturing Team, whist having a flexible, hands on’ approach. Ensuring that all operations are undertaken in a safe manner, whilst achieving company’s delivery, quality and cost expectations. Management of order processing documentation and all other administrative activities for this site.
- Ensuring all machinery and equipment conforms to all health and safety legislation.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Health & Safety and Operational Procedures at all times.
- Learn how to manufacture all Hose variants and be prepared to cover when required.
- Ensure efficiency and quality levels are achieved by all staff.
- Stock control management.
- Undertake a flexible approach to working hours ensuring output and customer requirements are met.
- Undertake other tasks as identified by the business, which are generally in line with the interests and overall development of the Company as a whole.
- Ensuring all manufactures product conforms consistently to quality standards.
- Deputise for the Manufacturing Manager in their absence.
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards using 6S principles and auditing.
- Promote and oversee cross training for all manufacturing processes.
- Actively participate in Lean continuous improvement initiatives.
This job description is not exhaustive and may be reviewed and amended further to the requirements of the role or the business in general.