Job Type: Temporary/Permanent
RH12, Broadbridge Heath, West Sussex
Our Horsham based manufacturer is looking for new team members for its production department.
£20,000 - £26,000/annum Potential Perm
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing fabrication-engineering company with an expanding range of core modular products and many bespoke projects.
Due to continued growth and moving to a new increased facility, they now require extra production staff to expand throughput in the factory.
Reporting to the Production Manager and working closely with the whole factory floor team. This role is ideal for someone starting in industry or looking to expand their knowledge of general manufacturing and fabrication. It is a friendly and cohesive working environment. At peak times, it does get busy to meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Hard-working and a responsible approach to time management
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions accurately
- An understanding of manufacturing and/or electrical assembly processes is an advantage
- Willing to learn new skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can do attitude”
- Able to use own initiative
- An understanding of working within a team with a friendly and respectful manner
- Ability to work under pressure
Key Responsibilities once trained:
- Working with cutting machines and CNC machinery– training provided
- Production of a variety of signage
- Assembly of frames and LED lightboxes for use in signs, exhibitions and retail shop fitting
- Packing and palletising
- Keeping work areas tidy and ensuring tools, equipment and materials are stored away safely and are easily accessible
Hours of work – 40hrs pw - Monday to Friday (plus overtime when required)
This is an ongoing temporary post initially, with a view to going permanent.
Salary subject to experience – (£10 - £12.50) £20,000 to £26,000
An understanding of the signage industry, window manufacturing or some fabrication experience would be preferable but is not essential.
A clean driving license would be an advantage but not a necessity.