Job Type: Permanent
NN5, Harlestone, Northamptonshire
Our client seeks a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to attend machinery breakdown as well as planned preventative maintenance, working on a shift basis.
£25,000 - £35,000/annum Excellent benefits.
You will be ideally be time-served with experience of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems, and have worked on a range of production equipment.
- Hydraulic & pneumatic engineering
- Able to read electrical drawings and schematics in order to fix a fault.
- Provide routine service maintenance across the site
- Assist with preparation of boilers, vessels etc. for insurance inspections
- Follow, maintain and improve safety procedures within the engineering department and plant
- Maintain plant which include; electrical systems, boilers, pneumatics, hydraulics and recycling systems.
- Time served engineer/technician with suitable experience for position
- Knowledge of machinery hydraulics, pneumatics, steam systems, maintenance programmes, etc.
- Willing to work shifts. Most likely double days or nights, but possibly a 3 shift rotating pattern
Maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, multi-skilled technician
Most likely rotating 3 shift pattern, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6
Mechanical is experience a key attribute, then hydraulic/pneumatic ideally
Electrical not a requirement, but nice to have.