Job Type: Temporary
Our Client seeks applications from the local area, for a machine operator.
This will initially be on an ongoing contract basis.
Full training will be given, but you would require the following:
- Previous operation of some machinery
- Physically fit - some lifting involved
- Ability to follow work sheets and instructions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably some experience in a workshop or production environment
An operator is expected to follow the formal written work instructions ensuring they work safely, correctly producing high quality life sensitive components to the expected standards, working efficiently to deliver parts on time to the next part of the process. Also, the operator is responsible for reporting abnormalities, engaging in continuous improvement activities and maintaining the good housekeeping standards of 5S. Population of data / quality related collection sheets, time sheets and hour by hour white boards. Operations are to be performed using only the provided and designated tools and equipment