Job Type: Permanent
BS5, Conham, South Gloucestershire
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - ATTRACTIVE MONTHLY BONUS SCHEME
£21,000 - £23,000/annum Bonus scheme
Our key client is seeking a motivated candidate to learn, or have previous experience of - operating a beam saw machine - as well as other rules, this is a rare opportunity.
Also accepting those with the aptitude to learn, as training will be provided.
- Carry out necessary checks and quality assurance of products as per specifications
- Ensure all equipment used is safe, clean and is in good working order.
- Carry out general labouring duties which may include, deburring and finishing.
- Ensure areas are kept clean and tidy and Health and Safety procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
- In addition, receive, check and process incoming goods and components.
- General warehouse management.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn new skills and work as part of a team in a very clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate pays strong attention to detail and has a customer focused attitude, is self-directed and is committed to quality, safety and communication.
Any other duties as required and within the skill set of this role.
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience, pension contribution, excellent branch bonus scheme.
Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm including 1 hr lunch.
Start Date: ASAP