Job Type: Permanent
Our client has a very interesting and varied role within their busy business. In a standalone HR position, you will be supporting all the Group’s businesses which means approx. 250 employees’ in 6 locations across the UK.
£20,000 - £30,000/annum Excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of the HR function within the business. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Management of the whole HR function and processes, including supporting our payroll team with various reports
- Providing first line impartial advice on all HR queries to managers and employee’s
- Management of the whole recruitment and on-boarding process, including job advertisements and interviewing
- Providing reports to senior managers and Directors on a range of topics such as sickness absence and leavers
- Design, implement and improve staff engagement initiatives and activities across the business
- Work closely with senior management and line managers, advising across all levels
- Maintaining the HR system
- General HR administration
- Dealing with employee relations issues which vary in complexity, including grievances and disciplinaries
- Ensuring all Companies policies and employee handbooks are up to date in line with current employment law legislation
- Implement, communicate and manage all rewards and benefits schemes across the business
- Assisting the Group Health & Safety Manager with health & safety such as occupational health records and training.
- Assisting with performance management and annual appraisals
- Become the Data Protection Office for the Group and:
- Compile and report on strategic data protection management
- Be the focal point for all activity within the group relating to data protection
- Support and co-ordinate senior management focus on and promote a culture of awareness of data security throughout the business
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 17.30pm, 41.25 hours a week.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experienced with GDPR
- Skilled with Microsoft Packages - Excel etc.
- Driving Licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Be CIPD qualified - or maybe working towards.
- Experience of using “PeopleHR” systems
- Experience of managing HR for a multi-site business
- Happy to travel where necessary and required by the business to any of our 6 depots