Job Type: Permanent
HP12, Sands, Buckinghamshire
Our client has a very interesting and varied role within their busy business. In a standalone HR position, you will be supporting all the Group’s businesses which means approx. 250 employees’ in 6 locations across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of the HR function within the business. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Management of the whole HR function and processes, including supporting our payroll team with various reports
- Providing first line impartial advice on all HR queries to managers and employee’s
- Management of the whole recruitment and on-boarding process, including job advertisements and interviewing
- Providing reports to senior managers and Directors on a range of topics such as sickness absence and leavers
- Design, implement and improve staff engagement initiatives and activities across the business
- Work closely with senior management and line managers, advising across all levels
- Maintaining the HR system
- General HR administration
- Dealing with employee relations issues which vary in complexity, including grievances and disciplinaries
- Ensuring all Companies policies and employee handbooks are up to date in line with current employment law legislation
- Implement, communicate and manage all rewards and benefits schemes across the business
- Assisting the Group Health & Safety Manager with health & safety such as occupational health records and training.
- Assisting with performance management and annual appraisals
- Become the Data Protection Office for the Group and:
- Compile and report on strategic data protection management
- Be the focal point for all activity within the group relating to data protection
- Support and co-ordinate senior management focus on and promote a culture of awareness of data security throughout the business
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 17.30pm, 41.25 hours a week.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experienced with GDPR
- Skilled with Microsoft Packages - Excel etc.
- Driving Licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Be CIPD qualified - or maybe working towards.
- Experience of using “PeopleHR” systems
- Experience of managing HR for a multi-site business
- Happy to travel where necessary and required by the business to any of our 6 depots