Health And Safety Administrator
Job Type: Temporary/Permanent
RG17, Lambourn, West Berkshire
Our Client is seeking an H&S Administrator to assist with their busy and growing business in the horse riding sector.
£14 - £15/hour
This is a part-time role, and they will consider temporary, with a possibility of permanent applications. Part-time hours: 22.5 per week.
Manage the H&S requirements and coordinate Health & Safety administration across the organisation, including the H&S Committee. Raise and encourage awareness of a good Health & Safety culture around the Company.
- Advise the Company on H&S matters include Fire procedures/marshals/internal auditing etc
- Provide administration and compliance for Governance matters.
- Accident Investigation
- Completing Risk Assessments across the UK
- Attend Health & Safety Meetings at Head Office
- Vetting and ensuring External Contractors always comply
- Ensuring all Compliance checks are completed on time
- Certificates & Documentation uploaded on to the in-house System
- General Administration duties, including monitoring of paperwork for the H&S manuals, follow up and monitoring of risk assessments, COSHH assessments, lone working procedures, and devices etc.
- Health & Safety Training for other staff
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Proven experience in H&S capacity, managing administration and basic processes for an organisation with a feel for the importance of structure and recording for H&S activities.
- Experience of undertaking general office administration.
- Ability to drive is essential.
- Good skills and use of IT packages (Microsoft Office, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) essential.
- Excellent administration skills, time management and an orderly approach to all activities
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to use initiative and to work collaboratively.
- Excellent attention to detail