FLT Counterbalance & Driver
Job Type: Permanent
Ballyfermot, Dublin City
Our client is seeking a new FLT Counterbalance & Driver to join their team based in Westlink Industrial Estate.
£18700 - £20400/annum inc overtime
This is a really interesting and varied role. You will be operating the fork lift, working in the warehouse, and also driving the van.
You will be required to safely load and unload a distribution van as applicable. You will be required to deliver glass to customers premises and sites as required. As a front-line representative of the company you will have to be professional and well presented at all times. In addition, you will also be required to:
- Cover other duties to cover sick/holiday leave & busy period.
- Undertake warehouse duties if no deliveries have been planned for you at any given time on any given day.
- Accurately locate, identify, pick and load parts onto vans as required
- Ensure you have all product loaded safely onto works van and all relevant paperwork before setting off on a ‘run’
- Work out the most economical routes and plan delivery runs efficiently
- Ensure all paperwork is completed as per procedure
- Ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
- Where applicable check emails and ensure most up to date requests are met
- Undertake all training as required by the company
Any other additional duties as assigned by the supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as required.
- Hold a Full drivers licence:
- Admin: fully numerate and literate
- Forklift licence: Counterbalance
Hours: 08:00 to 16:00
Salary - €23000 plus paid overtime
Skills:Full Driver's licence, warehouse operative, administration.