Job Type: Permanent
HP12, Sands, Buckinghamshire
Our key international client, a market leader in their field, is seeking a Fleet Manager - and is keen to hear from applicants for this key post.
As a Fleet Manager, you will be required to manage the company’s fleet of vehicles across multiple sites. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the company mechanic and main dealers to keep the fleet on the road.
- All fleet related administration which include, but is not limited to,
- Acquisition and disposal of fleet in line with business needs.
- Vehicle tax,
- MOT expiry,
- Fleet Recovery,
- Fuel cards,
- Fines and penalties,
- License checks
- Reporting and analysis of fleet data from the telematics software
- Maintaining standards required by FORS and being the key point of contact for the annual FORS audit
- Vehicle and driver compliance
- Maintaining accurate records
- Any other responsibility regarding the fleet, drivers and compliance
- You may be required to complete other ad hoc duties from time to time
- Experience of fleet operations (fuel cards, vehicle renewal, booking services, MOT’s and maintenance requirements). Training will be provided to assist in the understanding of the company’s full requirements within this role, however the role would suit someone with some practical understanding of vehicles.
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- Be a team player working alongside drivers and operational staff with the ability to converse with senior management.
- Understanding of the Health & Safety and other compliance requirements
- A flexible worker, with a positive approach to work
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) accreditation is desirable but not essential
Hours, 41.25 per week. - 08:00 - 17:00 hrs.