Job Type: Permanent
Camden, Greater London
Are you an experienced and committed Facilities Manager, with a 'hands on approach' to delivery and facilities management? You will be working in, and responsible for, a beautiful listed building near Regents Park.
£42,000 - £45,000/annum Excellent benefits
This is a genuinely a very interesting and rare opportunity for the right person:
You will need experience of implementing good working practices, applied in all areas of delivery.
What follows is a brief summary of the role, but if you would like to know more, please do get in touch for further details and discussion about the role.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Presenting and Communicating information verbally and in writing.
- Team working / team management.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Working with people.
- Customer focused
- Demonstrable experience of working in a facilities role within an office environment.
- Experience of managing health and safety requirements at work and writing risk assessments
- Leading a team
- GCSE English and Mathematics (Grade A-C).
- H&S Qualifications Desirable
- First Aid qualified
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The above is a summary of the vacancy - if you are keen to know more, we would be delighted to assist you and furnish you with the fuller details.