Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Brent, Greater London
I am recruiting a digital marketing executive to join a successful international manufacturing business supporting the growth of the business across 3 countries.
You will be managing the company websites and executing lead generating, product launch and brand building activities.
The role is partially remote, with 3 days in the office. There will also be a business trip every quarter to sites in either the US or France.
A salary of £30K is offered
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, ideally in Marketing, or CIM professional diploma
- 4+ Years B2B Product Marketing experience within a manufacturing business.
- Experience of managing cross channel B2B Digital Marketing plans individually or as part of a small team
- A track record of achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, product, and brand awareness.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and understanding of modern B2B strategic digital marketing.
- Integrated B2B marketing campaign design.
- Demonstrable excellence in writing, particularly with understanding and interpreting technical product features and descriptions in a digestible, commercial sense.
- Demonstrable experience with managing and/or delivering website launches.
- Social media content creation, posting, engagement, reporting.
- Running paid online campaigns on social, search & publication paid advertising.
- Monitoring, reporting & analysing Google Analytics.
- Use of WordPress for making website updates, pref. using WPML.
- Obtaining and tracking qualified leads.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.