Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Our Multi-million pound, market client, is continuing to lead the field in their industry.
£25,008/annum Excellent Benefits
With a new company wide, state of the art, CRM System being rolled out - along with many other projects, they now seek a driven candidate to join them at this exciting and interesting time.
What will the role entail?
This is a good environment to work in, working hard, but also working in an organistaion which creates a great place to work.
As part of our customer service team, you will be an advisor dealing with all incoming customer enquiries via telephone and email.
This is a varied role - dealing with clients of varying sizes. You will be responsible for processing orders and booking in installation jobs for any of their 6 depots. In addition, you will also:
- Identify, quote and process any customer enquires or orders
- Be responsible for the collection/ processing of customers payments, purchase order chasing, invoicing, customer returns and queries
- Work on any office reports assigned to you by our Sales Office Manager
- Be responsible for any administrative tasks assigned to you by the Sales Office Manager or Supervisors
- Work closely with all departments within our national distribution and installation business
Do I need experience in a similar role?
Due to the niche market that they work within, full training will be provided for this role.
However, previous experience in an office administration, support, customer service or similar customer support role is essential. As is an excellent telephone manner and written communication of high quality.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
In order to be successful in this role, we believe that you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines. Excellent attention to detail will also be required along with excellent proficiency using Microsoft Office (e.g. some experience of Word and Excel). We would like a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join this expanding team.
Monday to Friday.
They work two shifts, either 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm, on a rota basis.
There is a requirement to work 1 in every 5 Saturdays but this will become fewer the bigger the team gets.