Cell Leader / Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Our market leading manufacturing client has a very interesting position available.
£18000 - £25000/annum Depending on exp.
It is a very varied role - which will develop and grow as the successful applicant learns more about the role and the company.
Essentially, the role requires someone to operate as a Cell Leader - to support manufacturing and assist with production planning.
Full training given, but excellent PC skills are essential.
An enthusiastic approach to work and the abilty to recognise this as a genuine opportunity to progress within the company is essential.
This role is in it's formative stages but list of duties likely to be as follows:
- Assist in production activity control to meet business and financial objectives.
- Work with supervisor and manager to plan and manage production tasks to improve runtime.
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks to Manager.
- Assist Managers in controlling production costs while maintaining the quality standards.
- Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules.
- Monitor execution of job orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for job order.
- Coordinate with Manager in resolving production planning and control issues.
- Work with Manager to prepare job order documents and give timely approvals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete job orders on-time and within customer specifications.
£18-21,000 depending on experience.
7.30 – 5pm (Monday to Thursday)
7.30 – 12.30pm (Friday)
45 mins for lunch
2 x 15 min tea breaks