Job Type: Contract, Permanent
SO21, Colden Common, Hampshire
Do you have excellent telephone manner, and are calm under pressure, organised and a desire to help those less fortunate?
£20,000 - £22,000/annum Bonus scheme
Our client is seeking people with no previous experience, in this field, but willing to learn to become an efficient and skilled - Care Coordinators.
This is very much a Customer Service/Sales Support Role.
Looking for people with transferable skills, such as - excellent telephone and customer service skills.
You will working and coordinating with Domiciliary Care Professionals and the end client.
Need to be able to co-ordinate rotas, also an element of negotiation and tact required - and some scope for upselling when dealing with clients.
40 hour week. 90% office based, 10% home. Work one evening. Rate or pay TBC.
- It’s a traditional8.30am to 5pm weekdays
- It’s a flexible 8 hours over the weekend – we work with the candidate to fit into lifestyles
- Initial basic £20,800 PA + Bonus scheme – Could be more depending on experience/ability
- Increase after probation (3 months – depends on ability and experience and impact)
- Shop Discounts
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Standard 5.6 weeks (28 days – pro rata)