Business Support Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Our key client seeks a highly organised administrative individual, who has the skills to develop existing, and new business processes and procedures; alongside, managing day-to-day business and marketing activities.
£20,000 - £22,000/annum Excellent bens.
Working from home and also some time in the office - to be agreed.
As a minimum - you would need:
- Exceptional organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Intermediate IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Manage and oversee field paperwork by ensuring direct save folder and in-coming e-mails are acted on accordingly
- Produce reports for CEO; namely, weekly company performance stats, and monthly demo execution updates
- Aid the business, and support colleagues in the office and field
- Assist; contribute & develop, processes and procedures within business support dept.
- Organise and manage bookings for incoming staff
- Communicate effectively, with Specialist Training Manager, trainers, and Business Development Managers
- Track progress for trainees and produce reports accordingly
- Ensure department and own folders are kept tidy, and in-keeping with GDPR rules
- Oversee and ensure paperwork, is input on-time, and queries dealt with, in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist with pay-check
- Prepare and check internal paperwork for invoicing
- Oversee and complete hours’ checklists
- Assist with dept. administration as and when required
- Manage and arrange for spare probes to be issued to warehouses
- Provide support to Business Relations and Event Management team
- Process paperwork for new starters, in line with home office rules
- Distribution of equipment and uniform to staff
This is a really varied and interesting role, with a key client.
9.00am -5.30pm Monday to Thursday
1 Hour for lunch