Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
ST4, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
My client has ambitious medium- and long-term growth aspirations and is looking for an experienced, driven and aspirational Business Development Manager to help execute the businesses corporate sales strategy.
The successful candidate will report directly to the company’s Sales Director and will be an integral part of its senior sales team.
The company has presence throughout the UK and is looking to develop opportunities across Europe and rest of the world.
- Helping to execute the wider sales strategy.
- Developing new customers.
- Introducing the business to new markets.
- Supporting marketing campaigns.
- Developing opportunities within Europe and Rest of the World.
- Initial account management.
- Commercial awareness and costing.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record of Sales and Business Development.
- Ideally hands on experience of introducing new business within aerosol filling, or in the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Has strong technical sales experience in the chemicals / industrial markets.
- Can demonstrate tangible “success stories” throughout the whole sales process.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of working with distribution partners and supporting end users on a technical level.
- Strong IT skills.
FULL TIME HOURS (Mon – Thu 8-30am to 5-30pm, Fri 8am – 2pm)
SALARY £40K + Company Car + Mobile Phone + Laptop