Job Type: Temporary
Our client in Finchampstead, who make furniture, seek some help. A great place to work.
£10 - £13/hour
Operative (furniture assembly)
To use manual and electrical tools to assemble desks and similar office furniture.
To perform a quality check before packing the goods.
To follow accurately Picking Lists to prepare orders details and quantity required.
To clean and package goods to be ready for installations.
To assist the machinist as required (use of tools & machines (wall saw, CNC, edge banders) and cleaning).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good manual skills and dexterity.
- Good hand-eye co-ordination, with proven ability to concentrate on repetitive tasks.
- Patient, careful, and accurate.
- Able to take instruction and work without supervision on occasion.
- Furniture assembly experience desirable
- Joinery experience desirable but not essential.
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Flexible if needed
Pay rate: Depending on the skills. Please state minimum needed.