Warehouse Operative & Driver
Job Type: Permanent
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Our key client is keen to hire a Warehouse Operative in this new role - a true market leader and a great place to work.
No previous experience is required, other than a great attitude, well presented, and a driving licence.
As Warehouse Operative, you will be required to safely load and unload a distribution van as applicable. You will be required to deliver glass to customers premises and sites as required. As a front-line representative of the company you will have to be professional and well presented at all times. In addition, you will also be required to:
- Undertake warehouse duties if no deliveries have been planned for you at any given time on any given day.
- Accurately locate, identify, pick and load parts onto vans as required
- Ensure you have all glass loaded safely onto works van and all relevant paperwork before setting off on a ‘run’
- Work out the most economical routes and plan delivery runs efficiently
- Ensure all paperwork is completed as per procedure
- Ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
- Where applicable check emails and ensure most up to date requests are met
- Undertake all training as required by the company
- Be required to deliver glass to customers sites
- Any other additional duties as assigned by the supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as required