Do You Need a Headhunter?
Please ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the role require a very specific set of skills to enable the right person to hit the ground running?
- Do you require a successful candidate with a proven track record?
- Has the vacancy been advertised / put out to agencies and failed to attract someone of the right calibre?
- Is this vacancy business critical to the company and causing a financial loss while it remains unfilled?
- Is the role to be based in an unusual location?
- Would it be beneficial to attract someone from a competitive company or allied industry?
- Is the vacancy confidential?
If the answer to several of these questions is 'yes' then it is likely a search approach will be the most effective means of candidate attraction.