Data Analysis Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Our key client, a world reknown charity - is seeking an individual who is experienced in data analysis.
£40,000 - £42,000/annum Truly Excellent Bens.
Focused and highly organised, they should be able to undertake analysis and impact reporting, providing insight into the impact of their charitable provision.
The post holder will be responsible for measuring and capturing outputs, carrying out data manipulation and analysis to identify trends, and preparing reports.
They will also review our current impact reporting and take this forward, ensuring we remain best in class.
The successful candidate will have recent experience in data analysis, knowledge of impact reporting, and excellent IT skills, ideally with experience in the charity sector.
The role is office based in London, with occasional travel.
Some of the details are below, however we have further details which can be sent to you.
- BA/BSc in a relevant discipline (such as statistics, information management, psychology) or other relevant data analysis qualification
- Experience undertaking data analysis and reporting within other organisations
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Experience of producing data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Knowledge / experience of impact reporting within the charitable sector
- Excellent IT knowledge, including advanced knowledge of Excel with experience of creating reports
- Significant experience of working within a case management system environment